Life Goals

 As a child, I’ve always dreamt of becoming the best gamer in the world that would post on YouTube for fame and fortune. As I got older, I could see competition rising as Youtubers come flooding in from different parts of the world, and the type of content that was once in my head has come into play for people to watch. I went to school to find a reason for what to be in the future, so I thought about being an entrepreneur for a business related to real estate. I told my friends about my plans, and they questioned me, “where will you get funds to start your own business or at least a down payment?” I worked hard from scratch to find ways to make my dream come true, and finally, I came across an investing idea: stocks. I became a workaholic towards finding the best companies to invest in, and I finally found the golden stock that could help me achieve my dream of starting my own business. Till today I do my best to achieve my goals, and I’m getting closer to finally having a grasp on that business of mine in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts